The clocks change at the weekend and Daylight Savings is about to end and just like that you will have an extra hour every day!
Listen we are all busy and got a ton of things to do, so stop moaning about how busy you are and wearing your BUSYINESS as a badge of honour and do something about it.
So here at MasterFixer HQ we’ve had some fun with it and come up with 60 things you can do to get the most from that extra 60 minutes… enjoy!
- Tick off at least one thing (if not more) on your to-do list.
- Outline your schedule for the next few months.
- Complete the online training course you have been meaning to do.
- Write some SMART goals for your career and life.
- Enjoy a long, uninterrupted lie in.
- Pick up a nice cup of coffee from your favourite coffee shop.
- Listen to a podcast.
- Make a list of all the hobbies you’ve always been curious to try.
- Reach out to someone you admire on social.
- Get in that much needed physical work out.
- Catch up on all of your emails.
- Call an old friend or relative you haven’t spoken to in a while.
- Make a playlist of inspiring work music.
- Try a new recipe.
- Organise your office.
- Unplug your computer, hide your cell phone, turn off the television and just enjoy the silence.
- Take a much-needed and well-deserved nap.
- Go to a yoga class.
- Take a nice hot bubble bath.
- Write a friend a handwritten letter.
- Cook dinner in advance.
- Research something you’ve always wanted to learn more about on the Internet.
- Plan a weekend trip with your family.
- Update your LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter profiles.
- Create a list of all the things you like about yourself.
- Organise the family photos on your computer and get some developed.
- Go through your closet, cleaning out the clothes you haven’t worn in ages.
- Go grocery shopping.
- Enjoy one hour of uninterrupted time with your spouse or significant other.
- Take a long walk.
- Visit your best friend.
- Read a magazine.
- Go for a run.
- Get a manicure, pedicure or go crazy and get both.
- Make an appointment at your hair salon and treat yourself to a blowout.
- Do some online shopping.
- Play a board game.
- Perfect your elevator pitch.
- Daydream and plan out your dream vacation.
- Call a friend you haven’t talked to in a while.
- Run all the updated on your laptop that you’ve been putting off.
- Start a blog.
- Organise your files.
- Organise your desk drawers.
- Watch some career-inspiring TED talks.
- Read that business book that’s been waiting.
- Bake something delicious.
- Look through old photo albums and get emotional.
- Go out to eat at your favourite restaurant.
- Read your favourite blog.
- Escape to somewhere green.
- Unsubscribe from 10 newsletters.
- Write to a professional contact to suggest a coffee.
- Check in with your network.
- Follow some positive Instagram accounts.
- Read some articles on leadership tactics.
- Update your passwords.
- Invest in yourself and check out our membership: The Business Club! – https://themasterfixer.mykajabi.com/the-business-club-14-99-1
- Do absolutely nothing and not feel guilty about it!
An hour may seem short but you’ll be amazed what you can accomplish in 60 minutes if you put your mind to it.
If you need some help with your business then book your Free Strategy Session with me now. Alternatively, head over to my Facebook Group where I share my free, expert advice with a bunch of like-minded business women!