My father always drilled into us ” you don’t get if you don’t ask” so I was always brought up with the notion to ask, and keep asking. I was told I was cheeky – hell I didn’t care I managed to hustle myself into events, jobs, parties, money off stuff and I enjoyed being cheeky.
So here’s a few things you could ask for to help you along the way…
Here’s a few ideas of 5 things you should always ask for:
- A rave review, an epic testimonial
- Feedback – always
- The sale – always
- A referral to a friend
- A name in a company you’d love to work with
- Another portion of pudding (just put that one in for fun) 🙂
So translate that into your business – you’ve got to get great at asking for the sale. My goal for you all is that you will become more confident, consistent, and ethical about asking for the sale.
- Demonstrate your value, each and every day.
- Look for the end user of your product, your client’s customers
- Experience the value the end user
- Visible – Be seen
- Visibility beats Competence every single time.
- Identify your ideal client and get crystal clear on your market
- Focus on your point of differentation, your USP
- Vocal – Find your voice
- Ask for referrals from everyone
- Ask for an appointment
- Leverage your natural curiosity to ask for the meeting / 121
Make a list of people you want to ask for advice, seek their counsel. Identify what you could do for them – there’s no such thing as a free lunch! Work out how to connect them and then pick up the phone, or connect on LinkedIn. Get strategic and resourceful – look for creative solutions not excuses!
- Make 20 contacts every day
- Ok so 10 contacts if you’re busy and already well established
- Get prepared make the list the night before
- If you want to be super successful do 5 a day
- Do this on a daily basis make it your daily mode of operation!
If you want more business – you’ve got to learn how to ask for it.
I’m a business coach who gets results and my website is https://www.themasterfixer.com/ take a look and see how I plan my business.
The Master Fixer
PS: For a daily boost of motivation, support, a challenge and for making a difference with you or your business, please join us at https://www.facebook.com/lindamasterfix