I don’t like graffiti. I just don’t like it. I used to think that it was unnecessary, I didn’t recognise the talent, saw it as ugly and thought those caught should be prosecuted. I recognise now that my thinking was limited and narrow, and it was how I was choosing to look at it that needed to change.
So when you see the image above do you see graffiti or art? It’s the way you choose to look at it. So I’d recommend changing the way you look at things, reframe your thinking and evaluate how you structure your thinking.
For that one person who can change your life, take a look in the mirror – that’s you!
I love the TV series Suits, its a gorgeous combination of lawyers, New York, great minds and gorgeous clothes. No wonder Price Harry fell in love with Meghan Markle who has a primary role in the programme, and it reminded me of one of Harvey Specter’s quotes. (gorgeous lead character for those of you who aren’t fans)
“Want to change your life? Change the way you think.”
Some days I literally think that I can slay dragons, build an empire and change the world, provide inspiration of thousands and somedays I think everyone will find me out and I’m not as epic as I clearly think I am 🙁 Stage right to imposter syndrome – its not uncommon, in fact you’d be surprised who else suffers.
My all time business woman crush Sheryl Sandberg has also admitted to feeling like she’ll be found out for the frauds she is.
- Accept that you have had some role in your successes.
- Just be yourself as everyone else is taken.
- Keep a file of testimonials and look at them when you’re have a mwah day!
- Stop comparing yourself to other people.
- Faking things is bonkers – “fake it before you make it” will not serve you. It’ll just make it worse.
- Qualifications are fine, but its action and achievements that count.
- Recognise that most people (if they were honest) feel the same as you – they’re just too scared to tell anyone!
- Taking action will pretty much fix everything.
- Surround yourself with people who lift you up.
I love the C S Lewis quote “Humility is not thinking less of yourself, but thinking of yourself less. ” So when you’re having a mwah day check in with your your wins, your great testimonials and surround yourself with your people.
To your success
The Master Fixer
P.S. The best, most business-transforming change to accelerate your business you can possibly make this year is to work with me. So if creating more value in your business is important to you then please get in touch TODAY for your FREE BREAKTHROUGH STRATEGY SESSION. Let’s create more value in your business together. BOOK YOUR FREE CALL HERE